Dues and MembershipAnnual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to "SCVGS". Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Monthly meetingsSecond Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center's Navajo Room.
- June to September,
- Oct 9: Bridget LeFevre,
Beginning the Investigation
- June to September,
Number of Visits
- 42,539 hits
Attached are the minutes for the October General Membership Meeting. Please take a few minutes to review the minutes and let me know if there are any corrections or changes. We will be approving the minutes at the November General Meeting.
Thank you to the following members who responded to the appeal for volunteers.
- Sharon Held – hospitality
- Suzan Peterson – hospitality
- Jon Russell – help with computer maintenance
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please scroll to the end of the email and select the “unsubscribe” link.
First I would like to thank the following members who have stepped up to fill in for volunteers who have stepped down:
- Sharon Larson – Sign-up Genius
- Pat Brown – monitor training and recruiting
Now we need other members to step up and volunteer to fill some other open positions:
- Hospitality – we need 2 people for this
- Web site maintenance – our website needs to keep the speakers and a few links up-to-date
- Computer maintenance
- Planning a spring social event – members indicated they would like to have one, but we need some people to step up to help plan and coordinate it
- Teaching a one hour Saturday Short on any small topic – these can be taught at any time (not limited to Saturday), and in any format (can be a round table or help session if you don’t want to teach). Come share your expertise with other club members.
If you are interested in any of these positions or helping out with any of these items, please contact Andrea (firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-825-6919). We need your help to keep our club strong! Thank you.
I would like to thank the following volunteers. All of them have volunteered for several years and would like to step down. Our club would not have been the same without their hard work.
- Joan Allen – monitor training, being in charge of monitors
- Carol Bowman – hospitality
- Mike Carroll – Sign-up Genius, Library, Web Site maintenance, Computer maintenance and trouble shooting
- Carol Fouch – hospitality