Our kind friend, helpful neighbor, and Secretary of SCVGS, Elizabeth Slusser Kelly, passed away at her summer home on Bois Blanc Island on Lake Huron in Michigan, on July 14, 2010. She is survived by her husband Matthew, four children, and nine grandchildren. Liz was Professor of Law and Director of the Biddle Law Library at the University of Pennsylvania when she retired in 2001. For further details please see her obituary at TwinCities.com.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,181 hits