For many of our newer members, Viola Mattox who died Sept. 26, 2010, may be unknown. However, SCVGS exists because of a few people who promoted and organized our group. Viola was one of the founders and served as the Society’s first Secretary under the presidency of Nels Suloff, who was also a founder and is a current member. Her husband, Wade, and stepson live in Sun City.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,250 hits