Come to the FAIR!
The GENEALOGY FAIR!!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2010 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 17699 Camino de las Quintas, Sahuarita, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. No admission charge, it’s all free.
Watch for signs on La Cañada north of Duval Mine Rd at Camino Antigua. Many items of interest for those just thinking about searching for their ancestors to the well-traveled genealogists. All are welcome. There will be displays that cover the ins and outs of finding your ancestors, genealogy program demonstrations, scrapbooking, DNA information, tours of the Family History Center, Mini-classes, and many more interesting booths and demonstrations. Something for everyone!
Free handouts and door prizes!
Contact Clarice Bird 648-3354 or see the GVGS web site for more details.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,311 hits