The Ireland SIG will meet Tuesday, November 30, at 1 p.m. in the Navajo Room in the Social Hall. Ken Jordan will give a presentation on finding records in the online version of Griffith’s Valuation, the single most important resource for 19th century Irish genealogy. Bring your questions! (Last meeting of the year; no December meeting.)
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,237 hits