The Arizona Historical Society (AHS) is sponsoring a cemetery tour on Saturday morning March 19th. The tour is at Holy Hope Cemetery, 3555 N. Oracle Rd. It includes visiting gravesites of Tucson pioneers, and stories of early Tucson told by living history interpreters. It’s followed by an hour-long presentation on “Decoding Gravestones.” The fees are $10 for the tour and $5 for the presentation. RSVP date is March 16. See the two-page flier for full details and a registration form.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through May 2022 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building or via Zoom as noted.
- January 17, 2022 – German Genealogy by Laurie Castillo (+ Zoom)
- February 21, 2022– What’s New in Family Tree Maker by Mark Olsen (+Zoom)
- March 21, 2022 – History of Oro Valley by Jim Williams
- April 18, 2022 – Get to Know the Genealogy Library hosted by the Club Officers
- May 16, 2022 – No Meeting – See May 4th posted for additional information.
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 54,771 hits