Longtime SCVGS member Rozel Stoodley Tranter passed away here in Tucson on April 15, 2011 at the age of 70. Roz was especially interested in genealogical research in the British Isles, where she was born. She’s survived by her husband Len, brother James, son Mark, daughter-in-law Kate, and granddaughter Cynthia. Please feel free to sign the guest book and add your own stories and memories of Roz under the “Life Stories” tab at her online memorial.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,112 hits