Maybe summertime is when you take a break from serious genealogical research. Still, lying there in the sun on the beach, you miss it just a little. Pam Cooper, who’s a genealogy librarian from Vero Beach, Florida, has compiled a list for you. Most of the books are classified as fiction or mysteries. If you’re interested, have a look at Books with a Genealogical Theme. There’s even one by Elizabeth Shown Mills!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,289 hits