“Family History in the 21st Century” is a genealogy fair in Tucson at the Family History Center on Langley and the adjacent East Stake Center on Kenyon, on Saturday October 29th. The event is free, and runs from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. There are a half-dozen time slots with about seven sessions each, so there are dozens of topics to choose from. Please click here for the class schedule and related information.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,285 hits