“Family History in the 21st Century” is a genealogy fair in Tucson at the Family History Center on Langley and the adjacent East Stake Center on Kenyon, on Saturday October 29th. The event is free, and runs from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. There are a half-dozen time slots with about seven sessions each, so there are dozens of topics to choose from. Please click here for the class schedule and related information.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 53,043 hits