If you have a few (or maybe many) minutes to take a peek at what your home town or another location looked like, try the web site: www.whatwasthere.com This site is tied into Google Maps. You can see pictures of buildings old and newer, parks, etc. and the street locations where the pictures were shot. You also can then look at the street scene as it is today – sometimes sad but interesting. Have fun!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,285 hits