If you have old photos, especially with children, and do not know what time period they are from, take a look at the Wisconsin Historical Museum Collections. On the Collections page in the left hand column, it lists Children’s Clothing Collection. When you open it you can see all manner of children’s clothing items by the decade. You may find yourself taking a peek at the other collections listed on the page. Click on: <http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/museum/collections/online/>.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,250 hits