Not very often do we place this reminder to our members, but as with each year and the number of new members coming into the club lab rooms we need to point this out. When you have finished your session in one of the databases, e.g. Ancestry, Fold3, Genealogy Bank, please close out the site with the large red X in the top right corner. DO NOT use the “Log Out” feature on each site. If you close the site this way, it is necessary for Russ or an officer to come down and put in the user name and password again. This saves time for all of us, especially the next user of that computer. Thanks.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 56,135 hits