Not very often do we place this reminder to our members, but as with each year and the number of new members coming into the club lab rooms we need to point this out. When you have finished your session in one of the databases, e.g. Ancestry, Fold3, Genealogy Bank, please close out the site with the large red X in the top right corner. DO NOT use the “Log Out” feature on each site. If you close the site this way, it is necessary for Russ or an officer to come down and put in the user name and password again. This saves time for all of us, especially the next user of that computer. Thanks.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through May 2022 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building or via Zoom as noted.
- January 17, 2022 – German Genealogy by Laurie Castillo (+ Zoom)
- February 21, 2022– What’s New in Family Tree Maker by Mark Olsen (+Zoom)
- March 21, 2022 – History of Oro Valley by Jim Williams
- April 18, 2022 – Get to Know the Genealogy Library hosted by the Club Officers
- May 16, 2022 – No Meeting – See May 4th posted for additional information.
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 54,771 hits