I have just received notification from the Green Valley Genealogical Society of their seminar scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. The speaker will be Marian Pierre-Louis, a prominent speaker on the circuit or you may find her at the town hall searching for deeds, probate court and cemetery records. Her subject will be New England Research with interesting sounding topics including, “Don’t Call Your Relatives, Let Them Call You”.
Pre-registration is required and forms can be found on their web site: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azgvgs/ . The time is now for planning to attend a seminar such as this one.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,289 hits