BEGINNING AVAILABLE BALANCE $2,834.96 INCOME Dues $680.00 Donations for copies $30.00 Beginners Class $150.00 TOTAL INCOME $860.00 EXPENSES Comcast $57.52 Speaker $100.00 Software $192.80 Library $29.98 Hospitality $27.57 Beginners Class $257.35 Miscellaneous $26.46 TOTAL EXPENSES $691.68 ENDING AVAILABLE BALANCE $3,003.28 Asset Reserve $3,500.00 ENDING BALANCE $6,503.28 Shirley K Dubansky, Treasurer
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,250 hits