Here’s a list of some books members have donated to our club library in the past few months. Lynne and Teri processed these. We have more to do and will let you know when we finish. Thanks for your contributions.
The books are grouped by the name of the section in which they’re shelved:
- Concise Encyclopedia of Heraldry by Guy Rothery (Fairmount Books, 1994, 384 pages).
- The Encyclopedia of Ireland by Brian Lalor (Yale Univ. Press, 2003, 1256 pages).
- Handy Guide to English Genealogical Records by Florence & Phyllis Preece (Everton, 1987, 49 pages).
- The Story of the Irish Race: a popular history of Ireland by Seamus MacManus (737 pp., originally published in 1921); also available as an ebook at Google Books.
- American Expansion: a Book of Maps, by Randall Sale & Edwin Karn (Literary Licensing, 2012, 32 pages).
- Atlas of the City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1911 (Western Pennsylvania Genealogical Society).
- Pennsylvania Atlas & Gazetteer (De Lorme, 1996, 96 pages).
- Legacy 6.0 Family Tree User’s Guide (Millennia, 2005, 399 pages).
- Dating Old Photos, 7 pages and 2-page bibliography, three-ring binder.
- Tracing Your Ancestry (210 pages) and Tracing your Ancestry Logbook (256 pages), both by F. Wilbur Helmhold. Various publishers and dates.
- Maine Wills, 1640 – 1760, by William Sargent (originally published in 1887, 976 pages). Also available as a Google eBook.
- Marriage & Death Newspaper Notices, Wayne Co. Michigan, 1809-1868 (The Detroit Society for Genealogical Research, 1998, 144 pages).
Don’t forget our library has an online catalog you can search from home or the club rooms.