I am repeating what Marjorie Moore has said about this ultimate exercise. She went on to say “You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in.” All of us volunteer for the various clubs and committees here in our community, but yet again I am asking that you come forward to help SCVGS and volunteer for a two-year term as Treasurer for the club. It is as difficult as you doing your own checkbook. What kind of club do you want to be part of? Call me at 638-7024. We can talk about it.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,112 hits