Amy Urman spoke at our general meeting today on “Finding the Living.” She kindly offered to let us put her handout online. Click here to view and/or download it. This copy has “live” or clickable links, so you don’t have to type URLs back in again. Thanks, Amy!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through May 2022 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building or via Zoom as noted.
- January 17, 2022 – German Genealogy by Laurie Castillo (+ Zoom)
- February 21, 2022– What’s New in Family Tree Maker by Mark Olsen (+Zoom)
- March 21, 2022 – History of Oro Valley by Jim Williams
- April 18, 2022 – Get to Know the Genealogy Library hosted by the Club Officers
- May 16, 2022 – No Meeting – See May 4th posted for additional information.
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 54,791 hits