Dick Eastman has just posted an article that may be of interest to those snowbirders and travelers in the Indiana area. If you do not receive his daily updates and emails, just click on the link to his Newsletter in the right side banner of our homepage, then scroll down to the article posted March 26th. Hmmm…away from the Tucson heat but able to attend a conference. . . looks like a win win.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,678 hits