Looking for a new spot to visit in Tucson? Here’s a new/old site. Try Fort Lowell’s exhibition showing the food preparation areas and process for feeding the troops once stationed at Fort Lowell. This area was prepared by the Arizona State’s DAR Chapters and dedicated on April 5, 2014.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Tentative Schedule of Monthly Meetings
Monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, October through May, at 1:oo pm in the Hohokam/Navajo Rooms in the Activity Center.
- October 10, 2023 – Secrets of Ancestry Searches
- November 14, 2023 – Military Research
- December 12, 2023 – Sun City Road Show & Holiday Party
- January 9, 2024 – Newspapers
- February 13, 2024 – TBA
- March 12, 2024 – TBA
- April 9, 2024 – Irish Genealogy
- May 14, 2024 – American Ancestors
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 56,967 hits
- Backgrounds: Subtle Patterns and Background Labs
- Clipart: WebWeaver
- Photo Editor: PicMonkey