and let other members see that the computer room is open. I see that Thursday has both slots available and so is Friday afternoon. It’s a great way to ‘force’ yourself into that research that has been just hanging there for too long. Adjust your many other calendar events here in Sun City and find that elusive citation for your 2xg-grand parents wedding. (Did they ever get married???) Maybe in the newspaper data banks of GenealogyBank!! Good Hunting.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,686 hits