Our March speaker is Suzanne Brayer who comes to us from the West Valley Genealogical Society in the Phoenix area. She holds a BS and a MA from Arizona State University and has held offices in the Family History Society of Arizona. With the openness of the internet and as each of us attempts to reconstruct the lives and connections of our ancestors, we must determine the accuracy of that information. Come and listen to Suzanne as she lays the groundwork for your tree so that others who follow will know that you have provided credible evidence and research. Tuesday, the 10th at 1:00 PM in the Navajo Room.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,089 hits