These three books are all shelved in Research. They were donated by our new mentoring program coordinator Holly Gibson.
- Matthew L. & April Leigh Helm, Genealogy Online for Dummies, 5th Ed., (Wiley, 2008, 366 pp.) — replaces our older 2nd edition;
- Brad & Debra Schepp, The Online Genealogy Handbook (Sterling Publishing, 2008, 244 pp.);
- The Board for Certification of Genealogists, BCG Genealogical Standards Manual Millennium Edition (BCG, 2000, 125 pp.). This older edition provides examples, and may make better reading than the newer “Anniversary Edition” of the Standards.
Similar books in our library are:
- Kimberly Powell, The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy (Adams, 2011, 304 pp.);
- Cyndi Howells, Planting Your Family Tree Online (NGS, 2004, 272 pp.).
And you can search our library catalog from home to see what else we have.