BEGINNING AVAILABLE BALANCE $3,370.55 INCOME Dues $210.00 Donations and fees $47.70 Miscellaneous income $22.00 TOTAL INCOME $279.70 EXPENSES Comcast $49.95 Speaker expenses $123.17 Beginners class $18.15 Website subscriptions $389.00 Library supplies $60.49 Hospitality $50.23 Computer maintenance $975.97 TOTAL EXPENSES $1,666.96 ENDING AVAILABLE BALANCE $1,983.29 Asset Reserve $3,500.00 ENDING BALANCE $5,483.29 Mary Barr, Treasurer
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through May 2022 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building or via Zoom as noted.
- January 17, 2022 – German Genealogy by Laurie Castillo (+ Zoom)
- February 21, 2022– What’s New in Family Tree Maker by Mark Olsen (+Zoom)
- March 21, 2022 – History of Oro Valley by Jim Williams
- April 18, 2022 – Get to Know the Genealogy Library hosted by the Club Officers
- May 16, 2022 – No Meeting – See May 4th posted for additional information.
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 54,771 hits