You can access all of Fold3, to which the club has a subscription, whenever the rooms are open & you’re in town. But from today through May 15th, Fold 3 is offering free access to its World War II Collection, which includes draft registrations, army enlistment cards, and much more. You can access it from home. (Registration required but no credit card.) A present for those of you who are about to depart for snowbird land, or like to do family history in pjs or nighties.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,686 hits