You can access all of Fold3, to which the club has a subscription, whenever the rooms are open & you’re in town. But from today through May 15th, Fold 3 is offering free access to its World War II Collection, which includes draft registrations, army enlistment cards, and much more. You can access it from home. (Registration required but no credit card.) A present for those of you who are about to depart for snowbird land, or like to do family history in pjs or nighties.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 49,769 hits