I am sure you have all heard on the news that this year is a particularly bad year for the flu. Using sterile wipes is not good for our computer equipment, but there are 2 bottles of hand sanitizer (one with aloe in it) on the printer table and desk. Please feel free to use it before and after you use the club computers for your research. Let’s all stay healthy!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,089 hits