Andrea’s garage is full of donations for the Courtyard sale. Are you like Mike and Frank on American Pickers? Do you need something for your house, kitchen, yard, office, or garage? Can’t resist a bargain? You would be surprised at the variety of things we have received as donations. Give Andrea a call (520-825-6919) or shoot her an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to come check it out. Whatever we sell to members, we don’t have to transport to the Courtyard Sale! This offer will end Friday, March 30th at 3PM so come check it out, or call to see if there might be an item you need.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,240 hits