I still have some nice stuff left. Do you need a small (flat) tv for kitchen or guest room? Are you a quilter (3 hoops, 2 mats, a rotary cutter, and 2 projects)? Do you need a counter top microwave (1 small apartment size, 1 larger)? Do you need a scanner for genealogy pictures (1 large, 1 small)? Are you a baker (1 older style Kitchen Aid stand mixer)? Do you need a dehumidifier? A small coffee table (glass and wood)? Small lamp? Large hanging light for your garage? And lots of other smaller items for computers, office supplies, linens, kitchen items, etc. Call me (520-825-6919), text me (225-205-8317), or email me (email@example.com) or just drop by (13888 N. Lobelia Way at the corner of Lobelia and Cargondera) . I will be home all day today (Thursday), all morning Friday, and early afternoon on Friday. If you can’t make it, come to the Courtyard Sale!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 50,966 hits