I still have some nice stuff left. Do you need a small (flat) tv for kitchen or guest room? Are you a quilter (3 hoops, 2 mats, a rotary cutter, and 2 projects)? Do you need a counter top microwave (1 small apartment size, 1 larger)? Do you need a scanner for genealogy pictures (1 large, 1 small)? Are you a baker (1 older style Kitchen Aid stand mixer)? Do you need a dehumidifier? A small coffee table (glass and wood)? Small lamp? Large hanging light for your garage? And lots of other smaller items for computers, office supplies, linens, kitchen items, etc. Call me (520-825-6919), text me (225-205-8317), or email me (email@example.com) or just drop by (13888 N. Lobelia Way at the corner of Lobelia and Cargondera) . I will be home all day today (Thursday), all morning Friday, and early afternoon on Friday. If you can’t make it, come to the Courtyard Sale!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,289 hits