I still have some nice stuff left. Do you need a small (flat) tv for kitchen or guest room? Are you a quilter (3 hoops, 2 mats, a rotary cutter, and 2 projects)? Do you need a counter top microwave (1 small apartment size, 1 larger)? Do you need a scanner for genealogy pictures (1 large, 1 small)? Are you a baker (1 older style Kitchen Aid stand mixer)? Do you need a dehumidifier? A small coffee table (glass and wood)? Small lamp? Large hanging light for your garage? And lots of other smaller items for computers, office supplies, linens, kitchen items, etc. Call me (520-825-6919), text me (225-205-8317), or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just drop by (13888 N. Lobelia Way at the corner of Lobelia and Cargondera) . I will be home all day today (Thursday), all morning Friday, and early afternoon on Friday. If you can’t make it, come to the Courtyard Sale!
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 56,084 hits