Family History Fanatics is conducting an online eWorkshop DNA: Integrated Tools, the evenings of Dec 5th, 12th and 19th. The eWorkshop is designed for the intermediate genetic genealogist (or for the beginner that wants to push themselves some more). The eWorkshop will cover various aspects of clustering matches and how to use this information with other tools to identify the relationship of unknown matches. Participants will learn how to integrate tools from various DNA websites to further their genealogy research. Six hours of interactive instruction for the early bird price is $24.99 through November 18th and $29.99 thereafter. More details and registration can be found at: DNA: Integrated Tools eWorkshop details .
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,240 hits