Family History Fanatics is conducting an online eWorkshop DNA: Integrated Tools, the evenings of Dec 5th, 12th and 19th. The eWorkshop is designed for the intermediate genetic genealogist (or for the beginner that wants to push themselves some more). The eWorkshop will cover various aspects of clustering matches and how to use this information with other tools to identify the relationship of unknown matches. Participants will learn how to integrate tools from various DNA websites to further their genealogy research. Six hours of interactive instruction for the early bird price is $24.99 through November 18th and $29.99 thereafter. More details and registration can be found at: DNA: Integrated Tools eWorkshop details .
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through May 2022 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building or via Zoom as noted.
- January 17, 2022 – German Genealogy by Laurie Castillo (+ Zoom)
- February 21, 2022– What’s New in Family Tree Maker by Mark Olsen (+Zoom)
- March 21, 2022 – History of Oro Valley by Jim Williams
- April 18, 2022 – Get to Know the Genealogy Library hosted by the Club Officers
- May 16, 2022 – No Meeting – See May 4th posted for additional information.
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 54,791 hits