Join the Sun City Vistoso Genealogy Society on Monday, February 20th at 1 pm for the much anticipated presentation by David Allen Lambert – Verifying Descent from Salem’s Accused Witches. Mr. Lambert is a national recognized genealogist on the staff of American Ancestors/NEHGS and is the Chief Genealogist for the organization. Be sure to arrive a little early to talk with other members of the Society and get the best seat! A handout will be available at the meeting.
Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 – CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR LOCATION.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinie
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – WELCOME CENTER 3 – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – WELCOME CENTER – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 56,427 hits
- Backgrounds: Subtle Patterns and Background Labs
- Clipart: WebWeaver
- Photo Editor: PicMonkey
Interesting newspaper article about exonerating witches. I will try to remember to bring to the meeting.
Sent from Mailhttps://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 for Windows