Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,112 hits
Author Archives: Andrea Houston
I just cataloged and added 14 books, that had been donated over the summer/fall, into our Genealogy Library. Some of them look really good. Attached is a list of the newly added books: Genealogy New Books to the Library … Continue reading
There are a few things that were left in the genealogy lab that I think people would like. One is a plastic bag of lovely black and white pictures. I am not an expert, but they look like Europe maybe … Continue reading
Yesterday at the general meeting, we introduced the idea of the Gifting Tree. This was based on the board’s desire to defray costs as much as possible and a suggestion last spring from a member in a general meeting that … Continue reading
We want your wedding portraits, casual or formal, for our next display case. They can be yours, your parents, your grand or great grand parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. Just a photo copy, please, but put the names, dates (if … Continue reading