Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 50,983 hits
Author Archives: Andrea Houston
Click below to view the September Treasurer’s Report Treasurer’s Report 09 2020
Please click on the link below to download the speaker’s handout for our December meeting. The meeting is a Zoom meeting (you should have gotten an invitation in your email). The time is Tuesday, December 8th at 1PM (Arizona time). … Continue reading
Our October speaker authorized the recording and posting of her Zoom presentation. The Title of her presentation was: “Ticked Off! Those Pesky Pre-1850 Census Records”. A previous posting on our web site had her handout. The presentation will come up … Continue reading
November’s Speaker will be on Zoom. You should get an invitation about 4 days before the program. The speaker is Thomas MacEntee and the topic is: “Successful Cluster and Collateral Searches”. The handout is here:
Our General Meeting and presentation for our October 13th meeting will be by Zoom. You should have received a Zoom meeting invitation from Lee and Holly. The speaker topic is: Ticked Off! Those Pesky Pre-1850 Census Records. Click here for … Continue reading