Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,069 hits
Author Archives: Sun City Vistoso Genealogical Society
Not a lot to report, treasury-wise, in May. Somebody has a check they haven’t cashed, complicating life for Debra our treasurer. Full report may be found by clicking here.
The club’s table at the Courtyard Sale grossed $900. Thanks to all who contributed and volunteered! For details please see Debra’s April Report.
Debra Dirks is starting as Treasurer a bit early. Her first report is available here. Thanks, Debra!
In January, dues continued to roll in, $600 worth. This bounty was offset by the usual speaker and Comcast fees and the unusual purchase of one new computer monitor. For details please see Bob’s Treasurer’s Report. Forgot to pay your … Continue reading
Emailing of posts on our website was broken earlier this week. (Bad MX records, you don’t wanna know, my fault.) If you’d like to see them please click here to visit our club website. My sincere apologies.