Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,686 hits
Author Archives: Dianne Parrott
“ A Winter of DNA“ eConference on January 26th. Speakers and topics will include: Tim Janzen – Maximizing Your Use of GEDmatch Richard Hill – Finding Family with DNA Testing: A Genetic Detective Story Andy Lee – DNA Tree Building: What to Do When GEDmatch Matches Don’t Respond Maurice … Continue reading
Saturday, January 19th, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. in the Welcome Center Conference Room 3, the room across the hall from the SCVGS computer room. Please sign-up for the class at this week’s monthly meeting or on the sign-up sheet … Continue reading