Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 52,852 hits
Author Archives: Holly Gibson
Attached are the February General Membership Meeting Minutes for the Sun City Vistoso Genealogy Society. Please take a moment to read them for updated information and review. If you have any corrections or questions, please let me know. Minutes are … Continue reading
Attached are the General Membership Meeting Minutes for the Sun City Vistoso Genealogy Society. Please take a moment to read them for updated information and review. If you have any corrections or questions, please let me know. Minutes are available … Continue reading
Attached are the December General Membership Meeting Minutes. Please take a few moments to review the minutes for upcoming events and information discussed at the meeting. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. Gen Mtg Agenda 2018-12 … Continue reading
The Gifting Tree for the Sun City Vistoso Genealogical Society will be on display at the December meeting. We are trying to keep dues down for everyone, so please consider at small gift to the Gifting Tree. And don’t forget … Continue reading
Attached are the minutes for the November General Membership Meeting. Please take a few minutes to review the minutes and let me know if there are any corrections or changes. We will be approving the minutes at the December General Meeting. … Continue reading