Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 52,852 hits
Author Archives: Joan E.
The Irish SIG will not meet in April. Our next meeting will be in October. May the road rise to meet you.
It is not an Indexing Class at the Family History Center at Langley on Monday, April 2nd. It is an OPEN HOUSE from 10 am to 5 pm. Joan Eddy plans to go for about two hours in the morning. Anyone interested … Continue reading
Joan Eddy will be attending the Family History Center at Langley’s instruction class for Indexing the 1940 Census on Monday, April 2nd from 10 am to 5 pm. If anyone else is interested in going with Joan, please call her … Continue reading
March 10, 2012 the Family History Society of Arizona will hold its annual seminar in Phoenix. Lisa Louise Cooke (Genealogy Gems) will be speaking on four topics: 1) Saving research from destruction, 2) Google Earth, 3) Finding living relatives and … Continue reading
The Irish Special Interest Group meets next Tuesday the 21st at 1 PM in the Navajo Room, Social Hall. We will continue butting our brick walls by investigating the case of Margie O’Hare’s great-grandfather Patrick. By 1870, Patrick with his … Continue reading