Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 50,966 hits
Author Archives: Karen Haider
This Wednesday, March 25th… 9:30 to 10:30 am Catalina Vista center on Del Webb Mount Lemmon room. What is your favorite item (tool) on Family Tree Maker?
We will meet on Wednesday, Feb 25th, beginning at 9:30. Hope the new location hasn’t thrown you off, but we meet in the Catalina Vista Building off Del Webb. You need your residence card to enter the building. The Mount … Continue reading
Don Marier has volunteered to facilitate the FTM SIG this coming Wednesday. He does not own a laptop computer and is wondering if someone who has a MAC could bring theirs. Please let us know by emailing me at email@example.com. … Continue reading
I am looking for a volunteer to facilitate the FTM SIG on Weds, Jan 28th. I will help you learn how to set your computer up with the club’s projector. There are very good written directions that are included in … Continue reading
and it’s raining. Why not come down to the genealogy lab and restart your genealogy search? 9 – Noon