Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- December 11, 2018 Newspaper Research by Moreen Ferbie from GVGC
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 43,089 hits
Category Archives: SCVGS
The Gifting Tree for the Sun City Vistoso Genealogical Society will be on display at the December meeting. We are trying to keep dues down for everyone, so please consider at small gift to the Gifting Tree. And don’t forget … Continue reading
There are a couple of things you should try to bring to the Genealogy Club’s General Meeting on Tuesday. Your dues for 2019-2020 season. Check is preferred. Printout of the speaker’s handout (posted last week). I only made a few … Continue reading
If you haven’t submitted your wedding photo(s) for the display case as yet, please bring them to the Genealogy meeting on Tuesday!! Helen and Bob Jennette
We need your help to make our Spring Social a success. Mary Barr will be bringing sign-up sheets to the December meeting. Please sign up to help out so we can all have a good time. Thank you.