Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,069 hits
Tag Archives: Treasurer
We collected over $1200 in dues in January. This & other income covered our expenses of about $450, and raised our available balance to $4610.47. For full details please see the January 2016 Treasurer’s Report.
Members continued to pay dues in December ($20 for one, $25 for two) so our income again exceeded our expenses, by about $500. Please see the full report for details.
In October our income exceeded expenses. We have about $2570 available and $2690 in our asset reserve. Please see the full report for transaction details and precise amounts.
Click here to view or print the September Treasurer’s Report. The ending balance was $5,181.90. The report includes a transfer of $810.75 out of the Asset Reserve to reflect our purchase of a new Mac last year. The Asset Reserve now … Continue reading