Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- October 8, 2019 – Persi, The Periodical Source Index by Nicole Dyer
- November 12, 2019 – Comparing Family Tree Maker, Legacy and Roots Magic by Katie Gertz
- December 10, 2019 – Lineage Societies Roundtable (DAR, SAR, Mayflower, Jamestown, etc.) by Lynne Brooke, Holly Gibson, Teri Petty, Art Petty
- January 14, 2020 – Preserving you Pictures and Documents by Melanie Sturgeon
- February 11, 2020 – Abbreviations and symbols found in genealogical research by Amy Urman
- March 10, 2020 – Courthouse Research by Sumner Walters
- April 14, 2020 – Searching in the Catalog in FamilySearch and a little bit about the Wiki by Pam Ingermanson
- May 12, 2020 – The Family History Guide with a little bit about what’s available at Tucson’s Family History Center East
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 47,053 hits
Tag Archives: Minutes
The meeting was attended by 38 members including 2 new members. We have 168 paid members. Officers for the 2016-17 year were elected. They are: President: Karen Hasselbach; Vice-President: Andrea Houston; Secretary: Frances Everson; Co-Treasurers: Bob Oos and Susan Norin; Director at Large: Lee … Continue reading
Our January meeting was Tuesday the 12th. Here are the minutes and various other items: Minutes: Our secretary Frances Everson did her usual speedy job of providing the Meeting Minutes. Have a look if you missed the meeting or like … Continue reading
We met at 1 PM on November 10th. President Karen Hasselbach welcomed 70 members and 3 guests. For the full minutes please see: General Meeting Minutes November 10, 2015 Frances Everson Secretary
President Darwin Thornton called the meeting to order on Tuesday May 12th at 1 PM. He welcomed 34 members and 3 guests. Click here to download the full minutes in PDF format.