Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Second Tuesday at 1 p.m. in the Activity Center’s Navajo Room.
- January 8, 2019 Paper Trail of Death by Amy Urman of Nosy Wilma, LLC
- February 12, 2019 MindMapping by Nicole Elder Dyer
- March 12, 2019 MyHeritage by Sue Cerri from Sunflower Genealogy Club
- April 9, 2019 What Does Your Handwriting Reveal about your Self Confidence by Vesta Abel
- May 14, 2019 – to be announced
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 44,289 hits
Category Archives: SCVGS
This is a FREE event here in Tucson. Some of us are going to carpool. If you are interested, please join us at the Welcome Center Parking lot, Tomorrow, Saturday, February 2nd at 7:15AM. The conference starts at 8:30AM. They … Continue reading
Do you have relatives who lived in New York City in 1940? Would you like to flesh out your picture of them beyond birth/marriage/death dates? If so, you might want to have a look at New York City tax photos. … Continue reading
Attached are the General Membership Meeting Minutes for the Sun City Vistoso Genealogy Society. Please take a moment to read them for updated information and review. If you have any corrections or questions, please let me know. Minutes are available … Continue reading