Dues and Membership
Annual dues are $20/person or $30/couple, payable in January for the calendar year. Checks should be made payabe to “SCVGS”. Our club is sponsored by Sun City Oro Valley. Club membership is limited to current and former residents.
Mondays through February 2023 at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building and hopefully back to 2nd Tuesday meeting starting in March 2023 in the renovated Activity Center.
- October 17 – Catalina Vista – 1950 Census by Amy Urman
- November 21 – Catalina Vista – Record Preservation by Sara Cochran
- December 19 – Catalina Vista – Holiday Traditions
- January 16 – Catalina Vista – Becoming an Organized Genealogist by Debra Kabinier
- February 20 – Catalina Vista – Witchcraft
- March 14 – Activity Center – DNA Basics by Gloria Quigg
- April 11 – Activity Center – English Genealogy by Dan Poffenberger
- May 9 – Activity Center – TBS
Guests are welcome.
Number of Visits
- 55,240 hits
Category Archives: SCVGS
At the April meeting of the Sun City Genealogy Society a consensus was reached that the club not have a formal May meeting. Members discussed that possibility of having informal meetings in the Genealogy Lab to help members understand lab … Continue reading
Click here to see the April 2022 Treasurer’s Report. SCVGS Treasurer’s Report 4-22
Please join the Sun City Genealogy Society at our monthly meeting on Monday, April 18th at 1:00 pm in the Catalina Vista building. The topic of the meeting will be “Get to Know the Genealogy Library” hosted by the club … Continue reading
Please click on the following link to see the March Treasurer’s Report. 3-22 Genealogy Treasurer’s Report